The Lip-Lap Jet Ski Dock is a handy and safe storage place for your jet ski. Driving onto the dock is easy, and the jet ski can be pushed back in the water with little effort. The dock keeps your jet ski’s bottom clean and out of the water.
The Jet Ski Dock has a simple and robust structure without any moving parts. To facilitate handling, the Jet Ski Dock is delivered in parts and its assembly is easy.
- Handy and safe storage for your jet ski
- The practical installation takes less than an hour
- Can be attached to various types of docks
Jet Ski Dock
Jet Ski Dock for safely storing a jet ski.
- The dock for one jet ski consists of a ramp and two standard elements made of rotational-cast MDPE plastic. The plastic parts are joined together with stainless steel connectors.
- The dock’s carrying capacity is approx. 1,000 kg and it can be attached to the side of a larger dock either sideways or crosswise.
- The Jet Ski Dock weighs 120 kg.
Assembling the Jet Ski Dock
Using the Jet Ski Dock
Double Jet Ski Dock
When needed, the modular Jet Ski Dock can also be expanded.
The Double Jet Ski Dock has two Jet Ski Docks side by side, and its carrying capacity is approx. 2,000 kg.
Assembling the Double Jet Ski Dock
Using the Double Jet Ski Dock
With the Jet Ski Dock fastening set, you can safely attach the Jet Ski Dock or Double Jet Ski Dock to the side of a larger dock.
- The Jet Ski Dock will float as its own unit on anchor tubes.
- The Fastening Set includes two hot galvanised pipe fastenings, 1.5 metres of plastic coated, hot galvanised steel pipes and a set of bolts for attachment to the dock.
The Anti-Collision Strip has been designed to be mounted on the side of a larger dock to protect the jet ski’s bow.
- Height 22 cm and width 64 cm.
- Mounting with screws on the side of a larger dock or a collision balk.
The Double Jet Ski Dock is assembled of two Jet Ski Docks and the Double Jet Ski Dock connectors. Its parts weigh 250 kg altogether.
The dock must be steady, anchored in place and robust enough to keep the jet ski and its dock in place as well. Many small boat marinas and larger private docks meet the requirements of the Jet Ski Dock.
A larger floating dock’s freeboard must be at least 40 cm so that the Jet Ski Dock can float under the pipe fastening attached to the side of the larger dock. We recommend a freeboard of 50–55 cm.
The changing water level must be taken into account when attaching the Jet Ski Dock to a fixed dock. It must be possible for the Jet Ski Dock to rise and fall with the water level. The freeboard of a fixed dock varies and so does the height of the pipe fastening attached to the dock. Thus, you must ensure that the Jet Ski Dock cannot rise up to the pipe fastening as the water rises. On the other hand, you must ensure that the anchor pipes do not slip away from the holes in the corners of the Jet Ski Dock when the water level is low.
The Double Jet Ski Dock is attached with a single Fastening Set in a similar fashion as the Jet Ski Dock.
If the jet ski does not move at first, lift the bow lightly with one hand and simultaneously push the handle bar with the other. If the jet ski has stood unused on the dock for a long time, splashing some water between the dock and the jet ski’s bottom will help.
We recommend you buy the Fastening Set to ease the installation. The price of the Fastening Set is EUR 149. A single Fastening Set can be used with a Jet Ski Dock or a Double Jet Ski Dock.